GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-2083

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "If this doesn’t convince you that the American people really do deserve to have Donald Trump as their next president then nothing will!!!"

Andy, I take a different view.
    I see this as the absolutely essential turning point for America, and the world, for that matter.
    What is REALLY happening? The US populous is telling the ruling 1% that they have HAD ENOUGH of the economic rape by the banks' debt system. This time it includes the middle class and, encouragingly, the millenials are mobilised after a long period of political slumber.
    This is America's fork-in-the-road. If Trump and Sanders both fail, Americans will have completely capitulated to their tiny, filthy rich ruling clique.
    For there to be ANY HOPE AT ALL, they have to choose a president outside the ruling system, the so-called two-party system, which is really a one party system. Witness the turncoat Republicans who have announced a switched alliegence to Hitlery Clinton if Trump is endorsed!
    As If anyone needed further proof of the "ownership" of both parties, bought, paid for, and in the pockets of the 1%.
    Clinton is a warmonger, totally in step with the rest of the neocons running US foreign policy. She will lead the world to nuclear war.
    I have two hopes, either one of which will do.
    1. The US suffers economic collapse before they take us to an all-out war with Russia and China.
    2. Trump or Sanders is the next president.

And, by the way, I am Australian.
    our coming election pales into absolute insignificance compared with world politics at this point in history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.