GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-2092

1. 385 Posts.
    Skoll Baby,
    I agree with you, the price of GOLD may go up further or it may go down. ID#K and neither does anybody else know for sure, we can only speculate.
    I googled your quote "other economists etc." and found this article about Paul Singer.
    Billionaire Paul Singer: Gold Rally Just Starting
    "Billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer said that gold’s best quarter in 30 years is probably just the beginning of a rebound as global investors -- including Stan Druckenmiller -- weigh the ramifications of unprecedented monetary easing on inflation.
    “It makes a great deal of sense to own gold. Other investors may be finally starting to agree,” Singer wrote in an April 28 letter to clients. “Investors have increasingly started processing the fact that the world’s central bankers are completely focused on debasing their currencies.”
    Thanks' for the great article!
    I think subconsciously you are really a "Gold Bug" and you are subliminally giving us more evidence on the fiscal prudence of buying GOLD&SILVER as an insurance for when the @HTF!

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/StreetTalk/paul-singer-gold-invest-rally/2016/05/11/id/728218/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.