GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-294

1. 8,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3789
    I don't disagree with you mate. I don't hold physical and I don't consider myself to be in love with gold. I am relatively new to trading but I started buying producers in about Nov/Dec and have done well for myself. If gold starts to turn in the wrong direction I am out, simple as that. I am happy to make money where I can. I don't care if that is a day trade or a longer hold.

All I was saying in my post is on the basis of the gold/silver ratio gold has to lead the rally and go harder than gold. I think PM's will always move in some form of positive correlation. Silver obviously just moves further in both directions. I don't think silver will go up and gold will fall. I think both will go up in concert but to different degrees in order to allow regression to the mean. So for the meantime, I too will be using producers to provide a leveraged return. Also since you have made a few mentions on currency today, maybe consider looking at USD denominated producers as diversification for your portfolio if you aren't using them? It is probably going to give you better exposure especially if gold strength is arising as a result of USD weakness (i.e the AUD is probably rising)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.