GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

You should give credit where it is due. EVERYONE bearish were...

1. 41,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    You should give credit where it is due. EVERYONE bearish were saying that US economy cannot stand up with any rate hike. When it did, it's market crash soon or it cannot raise rates a second time because Yellen was backed to a corner on the first one. This is poppycock continually looking for the confirmation bias. This is like a punter averaging down constantly because they found the bottom stuff.. I am not how some folks view things.

The charts are there to show a bull trend in Dow/SP500. Replicated on USDX. Had a few deep sell off if I recall from the Greece problems twice in addition to China and their market collapse in stocks. It bounce back up so we are at inflection point so elevated. I see the SP500 took a pullback from the elevated levels and after such a shallow pullback is making another run implies the bulls are still in control.

You may be into the bottom and top picking skill levels but at least give credit where it is due. You don't want to bet against The Feds or Corporate America.

When I come back to Soros and Druckmiller, I suspect they were the ones buying at the lows in December and calling retail mugs to buy while they offload their profits to us.

Just my opinion and sorry to be so rude or undiplomatic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.