GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I told you when i bought on here many times, go back and look....

1. 2,182 Posts.
    I told you when i bought on here many times, go back and look. but if you are too lazy it was mid 2013 just before i sold my properties in Perth. ....so you do the math, and remember its Aud$
    .....as for the others, I don't know where they went, but maybe you can enter their names into the search bar if you are missing them....that will turn them up and then you can go troll them again, assuming they haven't still got you on 'block'
    In answer to your 'crowing'... i do doubt they have given up their belief in gold, just couldn't see the point in arguing with trolls like you. after all you are well versed in never answering directly.
    You also pick and choose figures as much as you pick and choose what questions you would like to answer.
    I also stopped for a while on here and I assure you it was not because I was losing faith in gold.... its just i had much much better things to do at that time than sit on here wasting my cerebellum trying to rationally discuss fundamental truths about the worlds economy and how I thought the likely outcome would be a massive correction in all asset prices....
    The world witnessed in 2007-08 that its not well...
    so from that experience. we can establish that the capitalist idea is prone to liquidity and debt problems.
    We can also establish that in those recent troubled times, central bankers did anything and everything to keep the system from imploding...... even if it means they are just moving the problem to the next decade....
    so here we are, you crowing that you are the last man standing in some quasi idea that this means you are right...
    well skol, let me assure you, you are far form right. you do not argue a point with anyone who has any intellectual point to make. Iinstead you hold up the the names of the so called schifters, etc etc, like that validates your point, which is DOES NOT!!..
    mate you are only here because you have nothing else to do in my opinion and every time you think you get under someones skin, you get a little rush of blood to your loins and a throbbing in your temples... oh the 'endorphin glow'... its so addictive eh. you get a glow just thinking you cause irrational gold bugs to be angry... in your vain hope that they will become like you, a spoon fed prole of the society....
    and yes i did come back just to challenge you. so i guess i will be waiting for a reply from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.