GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

AJ Let me have a bit of a response to your comments. Keep in...

1. 3,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    AJ

Let me have a bit of a response to your comments. Keep in mind we live in Australia and the vast majority are buying gold or gold companies for fundamental reasons although there are certainly traders on the thread.

"I don't want to sound like a smart knob but this is what has been happening....2011 was the high"

Hmmm no. Given we live in Australia days ago we were within reaching distance of an all time high not long ago.

"IF you are the sort who are/were fully invested in Gold only, then you decide your fate because you know where Gold price is heading hence fully loaded and perhaps wrong now".

No why would you be wrong if the price is $1,700. I don't know about you, but it's a bumper price for me.

As to your comments on gold companies you could panic sell now, but if you bought when 18 months ago (yikes but the USD gold price was so low!) when multiple posters were pointing to a "perfect storm" of higher AUD prices, low energy costs, lower contracting costs, plummeting AUD and surging margins then your sitting on windfall profits and can do what you want.

I don't want to sound like a knob either, but sometimes getting several multi baggers is better than trading a pip here or there on BHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.