GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well the scene is set!... We excellent BLBS fiction on...

1. BMD
    2,433 Posts.
    Well the scene is set!...
    We excellent BLBS fiction on unemployment,we have EU junk bonds better than 10 yr US .We have central.banks at the ready to be brokerages of all markets -Swiss/Nippon.Markets juiced to record highs &poker machine twirling debt and a nation so confident in its paper and guns that instead of reducing debt,they're gunna have another shot at the moon/Mars.Why..FIIK?.POG knocked back religiously each day and at "London fix" time and Sunday night US time.Also the BLBS Friday POG molesting -check.!-You have Leading economies wanting to,trade oil,in alternatives to The federal reserve monopoly dosh A dithering Ol'duck at the helm of the filth,ready to toss it in for the next printer in chief..,of whom has to figure out how to taper the 4.5 trill$ @10 bill./month.(As if they will ever get a real audit of that falsehood. Phttt.)
    So that has to be a 5 star set up of tip top Skolonomic fiscal comedy if ever there was.
    So in light of this capitalist eutopia fundamentals of everything is totally awesome,I'd love to see the F'ED gurus at the Eccles building go nuts,show some nuts and do a full 1/2 % hike.No jawbone ,no monkey spank,just get in there and prove (before you croak) there is "no crisis in my life time".
    Please Nanna,do the world a favour,look after the bankster bailout pack mules for once and give them a break.
    1% would be eye watering ..It's "resilient enough". ;  )
    Profits to all.BMD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.