GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-422

1. 3,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    It is the anti-gold loonies (and you do come across as loonies some days) that assume they all mean 10k by the end of 2016. Those newsletter gold bug 'scammers' (just to make you grin) write are hard sells with a bit of crazy thrown in for entertainment, yes. Really though they work on time frames of 3 to 10 years, so their predictions are not out of this world. I have only watched 2 or 3 of them, and some, well, they are quite entertaining I must admit, ironically you probably read them more than me.

Most of us do not presume much in short time frames, it may be quiet until september and gold miners will still do well was a consensus at one stage. I actually thought gold would fall slightly more than it did last month because DB agreed with skol on the short term. It is not possible to predict short term trends 100% though. Who is steering the chopper now?....

DB copped a lot of flak, but we may find they were the least involved by the end of this and just want it cleaned up. Just a guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.