GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

...Watched Yellen's Q&A live... how such incompetence can rise...

1. 214 Posts.
    ...Watched Yellen's Q&A live... how such incompetence can rise to control so much simply encourages me to gather more dirt under my nails & add to my wardrobe of blue collars. To totally discard any idea (should I ever of held any) of wanting to mix, mingle or take any direction from academics of that ilk... Soldier... you're on your own, & that's just exactly how I like it...

...Of particular note was her totally inadequate response to the Dodd-Frank 'living wills' Reform question, despite both FOMC & FDIC holding serious powers of Duty & Enforcement, thus far their actions have simply been "...to extend the compliance deadlines 4 or 5 times over the last few years..." (next being 1st Oct) "...which they will continue to monitor..." So, the word from my gutter is that for the foreseeable future, since the US Taxpayer will remain as the Prime Insurer, the Market pumps will continue to be manned....

...Then there's Brexit or Bremain & quite frankly, neither result really matters a damn to where I am at. Only the Bookies & other vested interest spruikers see a little gain to be made by pushing their own particular barrows to the Poll Close. Brexit simply means the Brits recognized the freedom option to again control their own destiny, the latter just confirms they're too apathetic (uneducated?) to be bothered to vote & are happy to follow the EU down the gurgler, albeit, at a slower rate...

....IMO, worst case scenario, Brexit means 1000's of unproductive EU bureaucrats lose their jobs, no real bad thing, particularly as I understand it, there are significant vacancies in the likes of Iraq, Libya, Syria et al & surely a Western to East mass migration would eventually ease tensions as the natural mixing of the bloods would mean they're all related ?... Oh, to own a punt on the Mediterranean... The incompetents rule whilst the greater US remain enamored by the Kar-dick-hedians & Brits, EU watch their equivalent of such reality cr-p...

...Meanwhile there are other bigger forces than me at play on the fields where I like to spend my leisure, 'tho they take no direction from lil' ol' me, I'm happy to pick up the crumbs as long as they're playing the game to the rules as I set myself.... Apologies for the non copyright paste, it just condenses what would take pages for me to express... IMO, I'd add that right now gold's aim is to try breaking decisively through the 200 week moving average. For all practical purposes, this could result in the bears last stand. Should that break, I reckon it could spell good night for any remaining shorts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.