GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-747

1. 41,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Sorry but I disagree. Like dissenting voices, they offer value to re-examine positions when one side works to a frenzy.

I don't need a complete back slapping conspiracy religion in the gold forum. It would not be education.

The problem I find when reading opinions here is stubbornness. Not many taking middle ground. Too many looking for confirmation bias. Market crash to market breaking the top are the 2 opposing opinions. Currently it favors market breakout. Why can't people accept it?

One can remain skeptical but at least credit the sp500 for the reselience. Here is a real example that happened to me recently twice.

I got s cold calling from some POM research company eager to make me lots of money. I was passed to the chief analyst who was adamant Tesla was hitting a market top and I should short it! I happen to flip a chart thanks to Wombat with tradingView and I laughed at him. He came out with all sort of reasons but could not explain why Price chart says the price has more chances of breaking the top then reverse. A week later he calls up again this time adamant 'bet his last dollar' that SP500 would crash blah blah. You know what the funny thing was before he hung up? Said he had to go to the trading floor to place a trade! They stopped shouting on the floor probably 30 years ago or maybe he was taking a flight to Chicago to the few remaing floors to place his OJ or beef future trade.

You know when even your scammer is jumping on the bandwagon it's time to take the opposite side right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.