GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

hi SF best way i can describe it is that there are a lot of...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    hi SF

best way i can describe it is that there are a lot of mathematical forces that were coming from a long way apart than are now gridlocked toegther - they are grinding grinding grinding up down as their different drivers push them against each other

eg USDJPY and USD gold. When USDJPY had a 20% head fall to make it was easy for usd gold to rise.

But now USDJPY is back at the neckline - and the data driving buying and selling of yen vs usd vs gold means its not not a clear argument where capital should flow.

but once that impasse breaks the makret will typically 'puke' - ie the resistance will give way and there will be big swing(s) in key differentials.

the hardest one to pick is usd gold - because it looks pretty obvious to me the broad equity markets are going to correct m- but when they do does that drive a big surge in USD and fall in USD gold - or the reverse?

when one finally gives way to the other - you can be sure the moves will be fairly significant - because we'll be moving into the start of a new trend of valuations etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.