GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I disagree with Credit Suisse..imo gold will be below $1300 by...

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I disagree with Credit Suisse..imo gold will be below $1300 by December. The uk's exit from the EU is more symbolic than a mechanism leading to collapse. It's already yesterday's news. Money talks imo the EU will know it's unavoidable to achieve growth they need the UK & vice versa. Do you really think companies & trade officials in each zone will say " that's it, we cease all trade". No chance Imo. The ftse bounced back to where it was pre brexit in 3 days. Gbp to usd has so far defied forecasts of crumbling to 1.25 USd. There's always benefits to a lower dollar such as a massive injection of tourist dollars in a previously super expensive travel destination. Imo a China meltdown is the one that would push gold through the roof. The USA Imo is one more positive jobs report away from sending the gold price through the floor. Japans been in recession for a long time both when gold was $1900 & $1000. Imo the UK isn't big enough alone to ripple gold up to $1475. It's a sophisticated first world financial power who just wants sovereign control of its borders to stop the flow of unproductive undesirables. That's brexit imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.