GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

GOLD Forum quiet tonight as gold price approaches and breaks...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    GOLD Forum quiet tonight as gold price approaches and breaks session session lows, DBK apparently not collapsing...not tonight anyway...but you never know (tho many here are having wet dreams about it - I too would be happy be to see the end of this criminal enterprise and Nazi regime collaborator, but question if this would lead to the systemic global banking collapse many are predicting....and if it does....is this what we really want? We ain't got no once in a lifetime mining infrastructure boom to save us this time, or inherited Lib. Govt surplus,  (and  no, K. Rudd, was not the messiah who saved the country - au contraire, he squandered the wealth of that boom on ...Pink Batts and BER? Now, how did that help anybody? He should have read the Joseph story in Exodus...)

DAX not panicking, now some 13% above Brexit lows  - how to explain? - might major markets  perhaps know more than those on HC Gold Forum ? It's not inconceivable, since markets are forward looking, perhaps they've actually given some thought as to how to deal with this matter?  It's possible.
    I posted the view of a highly respect Financial Writer on this yesterday (and was duly Shiite canned on Bank Watch thread, with unsurprising  ad hominem attack unleashed on me...i.e. "attack the man". Zero attempt to deal with the solutions proposed....

I guess my real question is why is price of gold falling  - since almost 3 months (perhaps to September 2 Support around  USD 1,302, next clear Chart Support level, hit $1,318 moments ago), 5 recent successive lows since July 6, heading to Brexit day candle and a potential huge penetration of that day's spike, yet many here predicting  breakouts, $1,400 and more , $1,570 etc. etc ($5,000 /ounce)...all have read these predictions and forecasts.
    Note: @V* - went under 1,320 tonight.
    Such a price  - any price - is highly "event" dependent (gold is the exemplar of event dependency), and the only major event that might produce this is a Trump Victory Nov. 8, 2016 (maybe).
    As an American citizen, US history and US economic historian and US Permanent Resident working on Wall St since 1983 thru 2009 (and other stuff), I am happy to offer spurious opinions for a modest fee of 500 shares of RSG. This is a negotiable offer (but not a CR or AREO).

Can someone please explain this intriguing conundrum to me? POG falling over 5 successive lows (aka "downtrend") since early July, yet ever higher prices tossed out with every gay abandon, like bread to the plebs at the Coliseum with little to no explanation, rationale or justification (I fully appreciate that some of the Fortune Tellers have HC prohibitions on what they can and cannot Post).  I'm a sensitive guy...I understand the constraints under which some operate.
    "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" (see famous video below, even if all of this reads like nonsense)
    All help appreciated.
    It's all right Ma...I'm only Bleeding..... (no, that's not the video)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.