GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Rise, I am not trading stocks so I am waiting for my setup to...

1. 41,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    Rise, I am not trading stocks so I am waiting for my setup to try and rise several waves if I catch the right trend. Not easy at all!

My observation based on my logic and will disagree with a lot of the holders; 64 or thereabout is the long term resistance on RMS. If I am playing a breakout then the only logical trigger beside company specific news is the traditional gold price. That one sided gold rally surprised me and also worrying because of the reasons I posted in previous post. Not my trigger to be looking to buy on momentum akin to a short term top buying.

Check out the premature weekly gold price candle, pin bar off a swing high and I say premature, with 2 trading days that can change things. Daily I see a 2 bar reversal or a 2 day pin bar if blended. Bearish signal. As I have not found a way to see the future, I can only gauge the present and past and reversal off a swing high when Gold fell from the circa $1375 levels into a pullback weekly resistance ought to warn me for the short term.

The glass half full suggest that a higher low off Dec 2015 could be a slow but steady reversal. With the additional chart evidence I would not be bld enough to suggest that 1050 Dec 2015 llow is a possibility given $1125 was the swing low. If the current gold reversal falls to the $1125 or higher, then I shall start to look for my fav goldies to buy, RMS top of the list.

I am gonna stop posting because it is very distracting for me and I don;t want to start indulging in useless arguments over a future where there isn't a possibility of seeing right now regardless if 1000 indicators are suggesting. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.