GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Skol and all, Economic collapse in 2019 Andy? There you go...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

Economic collapse in 2019 Andy?

There you go again trying to put words into my mouth I give the odds of us seeing another financial calamity brought about by some halfwit PHD holding banker in 2019 at about 50 : 50!

I’m still going to hold onto my physical Gold just in case!

If we take a look at your historic gold 'picks', it shouldn't very difficult to thrash BBX. Bankruptcy almost certainly awaits those accepting your investment 'advice'.

If I recall correctly didn’t you say something similar around the time of our original BBX CBA wager? I see your off to a good start with DRO where you not tempted to dump CBA today at $72.39 and use the funds to purchase more DRO?

A thousand CBA sold at $72.39 would allow you to purchase around 400,000 DRO shares and then that might help you recover your losses. You could have bought many more when you claim to have spotted this stock at half it’s current price. Right, that reminds me I need to nip out to the local farm shop and pick up the pork pies for tonight’s festivities and then iron me kilt.

I was wondering if the real estate situation in NZ had improved since December 2017.

The lack of bidding at Barfoot & Thompson's latest auction shows buyers are becoming extremely cautious

https://www.interest.co.nz/property/91305/lack-bidding-barfoot-thompsons-latest-auction-shows-buyers-are-becoming-extremely

I have a feeling we will see Gold surpass it’s all time Australian record price soon and certainly a long time before we see it at your oft predicted price of US $800.00!!!

To all the that love the banter in here: Have a great Hogmanay and prosperous New Year in 2019!!!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.