SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Make that two close calls - 2nd one being I agree, I am...

1. 10,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3519
    Make that two close calls - 2nd one being I agree, I am surprised you agree with anything (let alone much) of what I've posted. More so since I was (supposedly) on ignore.

Could you maybe explain the shorted to death commentary. I don't take short positions (and you link to the article had a couple of great links to articles related to shorting - can only wish that happens to CHK shorters).

I'm only familiar with Yahoo as a source for short positions
    For CHK it shows 42.73% of the float as short
    For SSN it shows as NA for the float but as 43.95K shares short out of float of 14.19M shares

That doesn't seem shorted to death to me (its about 150% of 10 day avg daily trading volume). As far as I can tell from looking at ASX short list there is 0 SSN shorted.

Why do you and your team play the man and not the ball. You say I'm trolling (so I'm starting arguments with trivial, inflammatory, extraneous and provocative statements). I say I am discussing the fundamentals of the stock itself and the market it is in. I don't hype and I don't pump it for gain at others expense. Was I a troll in 2012 when I held and SSN held promise?

Is your intent as simple as trying to prevent any non-positive data being presented and discredit those dare present them?

I've answered your question multiple times. I have posted on other "minnows" but you know that. If or when SSN becomes uninteresting then no further posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.