GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Good Case for GOLD, page-11

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Sargent and all,

We may possibly get inkling to whatever the next round of money printing out of fresh air will be called after the next FOMC gathering 28th & 29th October 2014.

QE, LLTRO, LTRO, SMO, TWIST TARP TALF have been tried and no matter what they decide to call the next scheme it will still remain essentially making new money appear out of fresh air.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/federal_reserve-qe3/money_printing-2012-2013.html

I don’t see a problem with debt provided it’s used sensibly borrowing to buy a few machine tools and starting a business employing people and producing tangible product for sale being what I call sensible.

Until these Wallies in charge of these banks realise that we need to get people back to work and producing real tangible goods we are doomed to more of the same. If Australia is lucky we may get an economy similar to Japan and go sideways for a couple of decades; however, I doubt this will be the outcome. In fact I believe we have reached what I call peak employment and doubt that with all the good will in the World we will ever see some of the terrific years my generation has enjoyed in the past.

At least poor old Warren the sage of Omaha can drown his recent sorrows with a nice cold can of Coke; down at MacDonald’s, I wonder when he will wake up and understand the value of at least some Gold in one’s portfolio!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.