FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Good news coming.

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Hi All,

Just over a week to go until the quarterly report is due.

Overdue drill results due to delays over the holiday period imminent.

It seems to me that this board will NOT enter into any agreement with any entity until they know exactly what we have to offer. (Pity the old board didn't do this) $107.5m sale proposed virtually 12 months ago to the day and now we have a $170m MC and unlimited upside. Go Figure.

Talking of M/Caps, how ludicrous do we look compared to our peers on any given comparison. What is the upside of GXY, PLS, KDR, TAW share price compared to when we are 18 months away from production and up to 1/10th of the MC of some of the above.

I know a lot of shareholders both new and old are disappointed that we have not rerated in price to what many believe we should be. Bloody Agree.

I am amazed that the majority of shareholders in the Top 100 have either increased their holdings or maintained their shares right through the TH, suspension and PFS debacle. What a resilient bunch we all are.

What I can say is that we couldn't have ended up with more appropriate people managing this company at this point in time than the current board and our consultants.

When boy1 finishes the book and signs the movie deal for Birimian’s phoenix like rise, he might just make more money than share trading. Haha.

Good Luck all and we're not that far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.