PRM 16.7% 0.7¢ prominence energy limited

Since there has been very little to crow about lately and no...

1. 21 Posts.
    Since there has been very little to crow about lately and no real spank worthy breakthrough's to truely influence the share price, I thought I'd try inspire the committed holders out there. I've been surprised of late to see a ground swell of interest in what is happening in America in relation to fracing in the US - particularly Texas where Sur is involved. In the last couple of weeks I've seen several late night doco's and news feeds on SBS, ABC, commercial mainstream and YouTube regarding the pro's and con's of fracing in the US. With the underlying message that it is a deffinate game changer in the future of energy supply - stating there is more shale gas in the US than all the oil in the Middle East. And when the US are rushing through bills in congress to extract the gas via fracing while the events in the Ukraine is hampering their ability to supply gas to Europe and opening a very lucrative market for the US to exploit? Does this explain why America is on the front foot as this will pull their country back in the black and reset the chess board!
    Five years ago when there was all this hullabaloo about Tialand I always felt the success would be in America?
    2c to 5c to $2+
    There u go hotcopper - a bit of belief !
    Lets hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.366M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $255 36.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3431912 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 231697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 36250
Last updated 11.17am 15/05/2024 ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.