G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Nothing personal people but there has been so much negative CRAP...

1. 572 Posts.
    Nothing personal people but there has been so much negative CRAP posted about MUS it is ridiculous, although that will definitely cause it to be OVERSOLD. Unfortunately increasing the losses of those who may be moved to sell at low prices by all the negative CRAP. Whilst conversely increasing the profits for those bottom dwellers who invent the CRAP comments. Not a scientific fact but it sort off explains why some posters who DON’T HOLD were spending 20 hours a day screaming out the preposterous negatives and abusing anyone who differs from their vernacular to SELL at any price.

Just keep a balanced view based upon the KNOWN, the UNKNOWNS and the UNKNOWN, UNKNOWNS, but do not mix them up to support an exaggerated statement.

Never accept an interpolation based an UNKNOWN to begin with , such as the quality of the rubies. We all read what Vincent an acknowledged expert said and we KNOW some sold at $1944 ct so make of that what you will. Factually most of us could not accurately value a ruby if our lives depended upon it … so wait for more information.

This quote from renown experts at GIA “Every mine produces a wide range of quality. The fact that a ruby comes from a famous mine doesn’t mean it is good quality” gives me some comfort that MUS may have some valuable rubies and Gemfileds may not have them all in that area.

Also the inventory of ruby stock might even be higher than the current MC, UNKNOWN!... but we do KNOW the quantity of rubies is increasing every day!

Also whilst I am on the subject and quickly before I start some work ………
    An opinion “is
    a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge”.
    Of course an opinion can also be “a statement of advice by an expert on a professional matter” ….but few of the negative posters here are probably a qualified Gemologist who actually saw the rubies or buyer who knows what the $ value of ALL the lots were.

Therefore I do not KNOW enough ATM to confidently buy or sell MUS shares and I do not feel confident that I can advise management on what they should do with their current assets, a graphite discovery and an operating ruby mine .

However I do KNOWN lots more now than when I first bought in and that makes me comfortable to just wait some more, as I do KNOWN that a new CEO is coming and maybe that will be for the better……but ATM that is an UNKNOWN!.

So BUY, SELL or HOLD but you should KNOW not to believe very much of what is posted on an anonymous site by self proclaimed stock, ruby or graphite experts who hide behind an avatar!

Like me 'the thinker' ...yeah right!
    Last edited by KISS: 16/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.