ODA 6.12% 23.0¢ orcoda limited

Goodbye and good luck

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    They say you should never fall in love with a stock, but I've always loved SMA and always will. After a long romance, today we parted on the best terms.

This is the only stock I have ever truly, truly nailed. Some, I have done reasonably well out of, others have been catastrophic, but I have never felt the biorhythms of a stock quite as well as this. Rode it down from SP of 1c to as low as 0.003 - I have the distinction of being the last investor to pick the deepest trough in its cycle, since my .003 order was only partially filled, before it lifted itself off the canvas.

I slowly sold off several million shares from its first cyclical high of 4.5c down to 2.5c a couple of years ago (with an average buy-in of .007). SP started languishing again, bought in big again starting from from 1.5c to 3.4c, before selling off from 6.9c down to 5.9c today.

I don't say any of this to show off - I have had some absolute shockers before - but all I want to say is, I love this stock, will actually miss it, and all power to those of you along for the ride.

I won't resent your success the slightest bit if it shoots off again starting from tomorrow. I've channelled the profits into two other stocks I'm convinced will make me wealthier than I thought possible, and will only be because SMA has allowed me to do it.

My belly is well and truly full, and I wish nothing but the best for all of those people who have stuck it out since those dark, early days. You know who you are.

To the constant, carping, nasty detractors - I was right and you were wrong. Suck it. You know who you are too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $38.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7783 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 18.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ 10000
Last updated 13.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.