AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Starline wrote 22645121 "Don't forget AN is open at depth so no...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Starline wrote 22645121  "Don't forget AN is open at depth so no one knows how big the resource is below the pit floor or whether it links up to AS as it has only been shallow drilled.
    That was because it is much cheaper to drill from the pit floor as was always the intention early on."

So...are you and Kalenn saying  that my sand pit   might not even be a sandpit?!?!?!?  

Oh dear - how many mea culpas will I need to make by the time the AGM is upon us? Lol.

Last year's progress caused to re-examine my long held perceptions of management (not sure if I discussed this publicly, or in a private email with Kalenn), and then the share price cratered to levels even I felt were ridiculous - and at a time when capital had started to flow towards the PB - mine "that would never be built" (my belief in 2013, 2014 into early 2016).

It may well be 3 mea culpa's "and counting" at this rate...

Well done the longs. Your patience and belief has been rewarded. The dog days of summer (sub 8c) are behind you, I think.

Coop

PS: Loved the aerial pic of the Grasberg Mine posted by kalenn. Like Dr E I was visibly impressed....Outstanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.