Hi everyone, thank you for your thoughts on this topic. Halal is...

1. 114 Posts.
    Hi everyone, thank you for your thoughts on this topic.

Halal is part of sharia law ( Islamic law). These are laws that apply only to Muslims. These are the part of the same laws that govern the Islamic state (IS). We all know what that looks like.

Muslims seem to believe that because their Muslims, that they have a right to arrogantly impose their religion and law (sharia) for the benefit of the rest of us. We somehow are just supposed to accept this and not question it.

We have somehow become so diverse and so multicultural that it would seem that only group that isn't being recognised is everyone that is not a Muslim. I deliberately say not a Muslim, because I find the term non-Muslim offensive, as it limits the diversity of beliefs and cultures in Australia to either Muslim or non-Muslim.

Just because we are a majority does not mean that we do not have rights.

Oil unfortunately is a necessary evil but does not have anything to do with imposing sharia law on us, in fact at this moment in history people are working towards using less oil. However halal certification is not necessary and it works to impose Islamic influence and sharia law on us all.

So do us all a favour and sign this petition. Or if you can think of a better way to bring light to this issue please let me know.

nodefamatory content can be brought...-halal-and-other-religious-certification-fees

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.