Chuck I know that it's hard for some to realise that there are...

1. 114 Posts.
    Chuck
    I know that it's hard for some to realise that there are real issues with halal certification. I believe, what everyone wants is to be treated fairly, this is impossible with the current system of religious certification fees as mentioned earlier.
    We all want this to be made fair for all Australian not just to appease the concerns of a select group.
    By allowing a select group to have special funding from products that the majority use through special fees is more closely aligned to a cartel, then anything to do with religion.
    It's the system that needs to change not Australians.
    Australians deserve to be treated far better then being called, racist, bigoted, intolerant, arrogant and bullies for having an objection to religious certification fees.
    What people lack is how to present their argument in a courteous manner, this is only because their very passionate about the issue and are trying to bring attention to something that many feel very strongly about.
    People want to be heard, and we will be heard no matter how many names they're called.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.