BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

gpl ‘takeover’

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    How come so little discussion on the takeover? Still readingthe mountain of info?GPL appears to be a very small company (founded 1965) with minimalproven reserves and negligible levels of exploration activities. Currently operatingat a loss. Any saving grace for GPL is itsbalance sheet of about C$70M. Their financial projections however, are based ona silver price of US$18/oz whereas the actual price of silver has been belowUS$15/oz for months, with only (a probably temporary) uptick just lately.GPL share price when the merger was proposed in Sept wasC$1.30 but in November it dropped to C$0.70. Over the same period, BDR shares were (and still are) around 5c, despiteall the progress. What does the drop-in-value of GPL do to the CURRENT value ofthe ‘New Panther’ shares?With BDR finally on the cusp of improved performance, itsboard is now recommending to ‘give it away’ for peanuts (to an aged minnow)simply to get over the hump of short-term financing difficulties.BDR’s new CEO&MD has been an employee of GPL (a TrojanHorse?) who did not waste any time in setting the stage for the takeover andfor her future elevation to the board of New Panther!!  NOT HAPPY BRAD… NOT HAPPY MICHELLE…I am voting NO with my 3,750,000 shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.