GNM 0.00% 1.0¢ great northern minerals limited

GPP`s Assets and Process Technologies Following discovery of...

1. 6,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3329
    GPP`s Assets and Process Technologies
    Following discovery of Coltan (tantalum and niobium) deposit, I am sure Lithium related announcement will be following this.

OHD Process
    A giant OHD process and potentially investment progressing very well. As jewel in the Crown OHD is always will be valuable. OHD process will be providing a real solutions worlds environment related issues.

Potash:
    World`s largest mining company BHP by market capitalisation, is considering to grow its potash business to the size of its iron ore division decided to invest Potash size of it`s Iron ore investment. BHP currently developing its Jansen potash mine in Canada, which would be the company`s biggest single investment based. To date BHP has committed a total $3.8 billion to move Jansen into production. BHP will also invest Australian potash deposit.

When we look at the big picture, the company's efficiency and competitiveness as a whole; late announcement without fancy wording and lack of progress reports should not be effect our determination medium and long term of benefit o GPP projects.

Such valuable assets and projects will be executed it merits and be completed the projects successfully and efficiently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 470691 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.