No mainholm It's the Dragon I'm watching and avoiding and how...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    No mainholm It's the Dragon I'm watching and avoiding and how the Elephants[super pits] only breathe under the dragon's auspices. I wanna see a Super Pit operation that doesn't involve the Chinese solely for it's 200kts.
    1/3rd or less? I'll be worried maybe?
    Currently I'm checking out the Lumberjacks for Progress Market Cap comparisons/explanations.
    That comparison "tweet" of Simon Moores re ASX to TSE,did you read and absorb that?
    Now an InvIntel article on that would be very interesting and really sort out this cash for comment "controversy".

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Seems jv2009 doesn't want to come to Siberia. He's had a TON post TOU'd he did last night about socially meeting all these TON holders and when asked Why TON? they seem to have done Deep Research and come up with it's gunner be bigger than SYR any day now.
    Yes the house depositers ride still.
    That seemed to be the demographic JV was mingling with. The 30/40 year olds Brad and Tolga gang just that bit too young to have been 80's Yuppies but they know all about the sharemarket racket from watching Leonardo and give me some of that Lifestyle. Have they got a TOU now for talking about stupidity of share holders?

It's that dang Musk and the flaming Telsa that's inflamed them I reckon. Oh they use Graphite in their Batteries,100s of kt's no millions kt's are needed and nudge nudge I heard BHP was gunner get into Graphite and and
    ohh read King Louie for the feed into the minds of these sad yes sad pilgrims.

mainholm it's a credit to SYR that they haven't babbled on incessantly about dang batteries and Telsa deals but is that because of their dragon masters? Tons BB and AJ can't stop dog whistling we could get Telsa. must be 20times a day the TON thread brings it up along with graphene breakthrus.
    but that's optimism jaded like Xmas spirit see the glass half full.

think I'll just do that.
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.