Graphite Market

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hope all of you folks are enjoying all your graphite market discussions. My concern is none you are really understand the natural graphite market.

Let me help you understand

95 % or greater of the Jr. Graphite Mining Companies are over valued. The net result is most Jr Graphite Mining companies are worthy more never getting into the graphite market.

90% or greater of the Jr. Graphite Mining Companies do not understand the real natural graphite market and how difficult it is to make a profit in.

The Natural Graphite Market does not need any graphite mines over 25,000/mt capacity and only opportunity for Jr Graphite Mining companies that want to mine over 25,000/mt per year require a take or pay contract from a Graphite anode battery producer or battery company in order to even consider building a graphite mining business.

Ask yourself why hasn't the largest Natural Graphite Company Asbury Graphite Mills, Inc. invested in any graphite mines. Asbury Graphite Mills, inc. has 120 years experience in the Natural Graphite Market and if you heard their CEO Stephen Riddle and seen some of his many presentations you agree with what I am saying.

Graphite companies like Asbury is just sitting back and waiting for these new graphite mines to go bankrupt and then they can make an investment in them for 1/10 the amount the original investors have invested.

Wake up folks smell the roses. Graphite market is already way overvalued.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.