Hi Jaded, yes free carry would be nice wouldn't it, no Louie...

1. 17,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Hi Jaded, yes free carry would be nice wouldn't it, no Louie here, been reading your posts 3 times for a reason, TON needing the money, yes I have no doubts they will need it, also don't have doubts that FInanciar's (is that a term) will see potential, no point them leaving money in a term deposit. The 50c minimum to me is critical for reason mentioned, and also may indicate a commitment beyond your round robin type financing scenario and also may help reduce risk of price manipulation if that sort of thing exists, lol. My guess is eventually we will get taken over by a dragon, perhaps this is the first stage in that process, and not putting that in as a rah, rah, I have had that opinion that it is the logical conclusion for quite some time, a 50c minimum to get to 19.9% is probably not a high premium to pay, particularly if as you say the expectation is that the price will be higher. I am now trying to determine how Ancuabe could fit in, as you say will also need financing though not sure if agree that SQZQ is only focusing on Nicanda, probably more focusing on wherever the graphite is going to come from to meet the off-takes would be my guess, if Ancuabe provides opportunities for that to happen quicker would they not want that? Another option I keep tossing around is that Ancuabe gets spun off separately in some form with Nicanda left to the dragons, though wouldn't mind keeping the vanadium/credits in some form, but now I am really sounding rah rah, so better stop. Think I am over the 20 words.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.