TON 4.35% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

And just remmember punters... ALL Mozambique sovereign risk also...

1. 9,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    And just remmember punters... ALL Mozambique sovereign risk also applies to SYR and from what I am seeing the big end of town on their register doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Simple facts as outlined on TONs presentation announcement today showcased that TONs product will be just as good as SYRs but TON will probably be ably to supply a greater variety and is closer to port hence less cartage costs.

If Ancuabe proves up then the margins will be through the roof.

Yes SYR has the jump on TON but on the flip side they are also path finding for TON and paving the way for the region to be the Pilbera of graphite and vanadium...

Yes I know I harp on this but there were a squillion iron ore and pig iron suppliers that dissapeared overnight when BHP and RIO proved up their respective resources and sent it to market. (This is what Jaded and every other boutique graphite investor is worried about and is also the reason TON has so many downers posting.... In time they will get smashed out of the way as management ticks the boxes that sling shot the co inline with its peer)

There are currently decent volumes going through and the sell pushes come on good news as has been the pattern for some time, as IMO, those with plenty to lose sell to hinder TONs success (oh the irony!!!?) we all know this.... ( here come the downers) PD, nasabear and others have the downers over a barrell and in time IMO.. and I believe this 1400%, TON will 10 bag within 2 years from here...what will that take???? EERRRR what has SYR got that TON hasn't got....and yeah right.... How is that so hard??? we will be offering a similar product at a similar price ( or less) and new markets are emerging and old markets will switch for a better product at a cheaper price.... Why is this so hard to compute for many? U can fire the usual scaremongering rhetoric to protect you hidden agendas but for how long? for how long.... Bubbles burst and it's the survival of the fittest and TRITON IMO IS THE FITTEST!

GL to all the longs that have stayed the course...it's been a test but I believe will duely reward in more ways than one. Times up... It's time for this train to leave the station....again.

KL - Let's ride (cut to longs riding big horses toward Vagas in a dust cloud with glimpses of loose hands holding scotch bottles and cry's of 'where r they now'!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $8.466K 769.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 881996 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 50000
Last updated 14.13pm 04/06/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.