DGR 16.7% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

DGR is competing with investment dollars from around the world....

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    DGR is competing with investment dollars from around the world. If you look at the maps in SOLG/DGR's announcements they depict most of western North and south America contains vast quantities/resources of the very minerals, copper, gold etc., that we are exploring for. Yes, there is enormous potential for a world class find but unless we actually start preparing to mine it, then all it is, is another deposit in the ground surrounded by other vast deposits in the ground. We have no potential to mine it ourselves in the near decade so why would anyone want to buy shares in a company that is being manipulated by it's Directors to pay themselves huge wages/salaries over the long term. Over a 10 year time frame our CEO has accumulated 5% of the companies, both in DGR & SOLG (& significant interests in the other smaller one), while paying himself over $1 million per year.
    Lets all mortgage the house and buy more shares to buy options at less than market share.....oopps that only for Directors.....forgot, not the ordinary shareholder. And Yes I acknowledge Mather did convert his options at 12 cents....but with the inside information he had, he was never going to lose on that bet. And what about his lending the company $3 million at an interest rate about 5 times the normal corporate rate......good one again. No doubt he will convert this $3 million into shares at a huge discount price in the near future, in order to save the company paying it back.
    These are some of the reasons why DGR is lagging in price value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $600 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2686958 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 783286 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.