The_Ceaser - thought it might be helpful, as you seem to see...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    The_Ceaser - thought it might be helpful, as you seem to see yourself as excelling at correcting others'' "wrong" minded conclusions - as you see them - that it's grammatically you're (= you are) and NOT "your" - with regard to your observation above.

To help you "get" this grammatical subtlety - a couple of sentence examples:-

You know - it's "YOUR apple". But it's (say) "YOU'RE" an opinionated, presumptive, Leftist dill. OR, for you, you'd say "YOU'RE" a Rightist drip - to me! Got it?

Now I know I often rush on and forget to close brackets - and was absent the day they did Precis! Don't pretend to be perfect.

But -

The strange thing is - Leftists, on this forum, invariably always think (or pretend) they're 100% right! Even when they know full well - they are (so often) in the wrong. But never big enough to admit it..And SO much childish "did - you didn't" nanana from the Left. Point scorers - just like the Left leaders they adore. No substance to what they put up.

Whereas most thinking Rightists prefer to question - and debate. And hopefully speak the truth - no matter how unpalatable it might be - even to themselves and their own beliefs... now THAT's debate!..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.