GRL 7.14% 3.0¢ godolphin resources limited

GRL Chart, page-5

1. 3,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1885
    Hi @prawn_man
    - There will be a 5 day VWAP lead up to the actual lock in date to qualify for the options.
    - Either the greater of $0.25c or the VWAP price will apply on the day of lock in.
    - You will need to be a shareholder with cleared shares in your portfolio to qualify for the free options being offered on a ratio of 1 free for every three shares held.
    - Once the options date has expired you are the owner of your options, if you qualified as an owner of GRL shares at the time.
    - You have 1 year to redeem your options at the strike price and you can exercise them anytime during this period.
    - You can sell your original parcel of shares anytime after the lock in date without repercussion, you own your options irrespective and have full entitlement to them as long as you exercise them within the prescribed 1 year timeframe.

The GRL Loyalty Options will follow exactly the same template as they did for ARL.

Because I am a long term holder I waited for the last day to exercise mine in the ARL Loyalty Options offer.
    I hope this helps clarify things.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.731M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $7.096K 236.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 556 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 47738 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.