GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY - Largest Pure Play Lithium Company

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Congrats holders.
    As of this week Galaxy is now the largest pure play lithium company in the world (and maybe universe?).
    * The other 5 majors are all diversified in chemical industries that are not nearly as profitable.

We're also the 6th largest lithium company by market cap globally.

"Galaxy Resources (ASX:GXY) (OTCPK:GALXF)
    Galaxy Resources earns 100% of its profits from lithium and is now the world's largest pure play lithium producer. They are a new producer, having re-started the Mt Cattlin lithium spodumene mine late in 2016. They also have the Sal de Vida lithium brine project in Argentina, and a lithium spodumene project in James Bay Canada. They are currently ramping up production at Mt Cattlin, and plan to produce from Sal De Vida by about 2019. Clearly a must have in any lithium miner ETF. You can read more on my latest article on Galaxy Resources here."
    (that linked article quotes a target price of $2.32 by 2020)

Matt Bohlsen - Seeking Alpha
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/4034589-top-12-lithium-miners-create-lithium-etf

The writer long on several lithium stocks but picks Galaxy as his number one for this reason
    "A key here is that it takes usually 3-5 years to bring on a mine (land acquisition, drilling, feasibility studies, permits, licenses, construction etc.)"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.