Half the Australian businesses that got a tax cut have banked the cash Half the Australian businesse, page-30

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Geez talk about cart before the horse. Blinkered you sure are. So how are the tax payers going to pay tax or be burdened with the cost to bail business out if there is no business and therefore no salary to tax? Which is the chicken and which is the egg? You will probably suggest the government can employ everybody because all they have to do is print some paper and call it money. I think the communists tried that but it didn't work so well. I don't know which planet you live on but the tax office don't give money to new businesses, they are a collector. If you're so concerned about business greed, do something about it instead of whinge and cry about anyone else making a dollar. Start your own business and employ anyone you like and pay them what you want. Oh by the way in your view of business you can't pay yourself more than your lowest paid employee or claim any deductions or expenses such as power, water, telephones, internet, advertising, materials, rent, etc, as you would then have deemed yourself greedy and a burden on the taxpayer. Good luck with your business and shortly thereafter enjoy the dole for which I will continue to subsidise for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.