https://x.com/lelemSLP/status/1781343711575622086 Hi world, why...

1. 5,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    https://x.com/lelemSLP/status/1781343711575622086

Hi world, why are you all constantly ignoring 2 million ARABS who live in Israel?

2 million is a lot, it's the same as Gaza population.
    Why your TV never shows you Arabs Israelis, as if they don't exist?

You may have heard about
    @YosephHaddad
    , that was violently attacked yesterday by pro-Hamas mob in NY. Yoseph is relentlessly advocating for Israel and explaining to the world, that there is no apartheid in Israel, that "Stolen Palestine" narrative is a lie, and Islamic Republic of Iran is behind all the wars in the Middle East.

Arabs Israelis are 20% of Israel population.
    Majority of them are Muslim, but there are also Christians, Druze, secular, etc.

Vast majority of them support Israel, and the support increased greatly after October 7, after they saw the horror (and Arabs Israelis were also murdered and kidnapped by Hamas!).

Arabs Israelis absolutely don't want to be citizens of "Palestine", another Radical Islamic state with sharia law and without human rights.

I live in Haifa, and Arabs Israelis are much bigger part of my life than religious Jews. They are my kids teachers in school, doctors in the hospital, colleagues that I work with, helping kids with development problems. The best physiotherapist, that I know, and that I take my kid to, is Arab Israeli. Arabs Israelis are in Knesset, in supreme Court, in IDF.

How dare you, the world, constantly ignore Indigenous people of Middle East, that want peace and co-existence??

Stop listening to the terrorists and their supporters, to the proxies of Islamic Republic of Iran who are destabilizing the region and drag us all to constant wars!

Stop listening to the fake watermelon agendas and listen to Israelis (Jews, Arabs and others), and listen to Gazans who are against Iranian proxies Hamas, and listen to Iranian women fighting against the Islamic Regime, and to Lebanon people who are against Hezbollah, and to Yemeni people who are against Houthis! Wake up!
    Capture.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.