AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hancock Prospecting renege on their offer

1. 2,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    Last Friday August 3 I hand delivered my acceptance of the Hancock offer to buy all of my shares in Atlas Iron. I have two holdings, one in my personal name and one in my company name.

On Tuesday August 7 I called Link Market services and confirmed receipt of my acceptance. I was told by Link Market services that the cheques were posted on Monday Aug 6. In that same call I confirmed that I would be paid within 7 days of acceptance of the offer, (not 7 business days).

As I had not received my cheques today when my mail was delivered, 7 days since I accepted the offer, I called Link market services. Firstly they confirmed they had told me the cheques were posted on Tuesday Aug 6 from Sydney. When I insisted this could not be correct as mail did not take 4 days to arrive in Sydney when posted in Sydney they investigated further. I was then told that the cheques were now posted today Friday August 10.

Link Market services said they were only passing on what they were told. I said that I now find it difficult to believe what I was being told because of the previous misinformation.

I said that I had accepted the Hancock offer in good faith and now they have not fulfilled their promise to pay me within 7 days of my acceptance of the offer.

I have asked Link Market services to lodge a formal complaint with ASIC on my behalf.

At the time of posting these facts I have not been paid for my AGO shares as promised by Hancock Prospecting.

All my conversations with Link Market services recorded and logged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.