TEN 0.00% 16.0¢ ten network holdings limited

Hi FletaP, Sticky Beaks, Traders, InvestorsThere are actually 5...

1. 147 Posts.
    Hi FletaP, Sticky Beaks, Traders, Investors
    There are actually 5 billionaires on the share register - Murdoch, Rinehart, Packer, Gordon & Stokes. According to a recent Australian Financial Review, Stokes is also on the share register. There is also a "allmost a billionaire" in Jack Cowin on the share register. This guy is worth 610mill according to last years BRW Rich list.
    My billion dollar question is, will these billionaires drive the share price down to $0.20 or even lower and then make a low ball offer? OR once the price has dropped buy more shares for themselves? They are yet to buy shares on market suggesting they are perhaps waiting for the price to drop?
    Kerry Stokes has done this tactic in the past with other companies eg Engin (ENG), SEV (later renamed SVW) & WAN (later renamed SVM). Look where their share prices have dropped to! It seems if you rename a company people tend to forget how high the share price once was.
    The other elephant in the room is, Stokes and Murdoch don't like each other.
    Interesting times indeed. I have a few TEN shares. Happy to sit tight on the sidelines and watch the action unfold.
    Cheers,
    hih
    my email [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.