SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Liu Han himself can fork out $7.3B to buy a slice of...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Liu Han himself can fork out $7.3B to buy a slice of Mlabam-Nabeba.

Perfect timing China. It's loud and clear to me that Hanlong was dodgy and you really wanted to pay a lot more for SDL. I really believe that China.

Long live China !

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/former-hanlong-boss-faces-murder-charges/story-e6frg9df-1226833358248#

Former Hanlong chairman Liu Han charged with 15 crimes: Xinhua

FORMER Hanlong Group chairman Liu Han has been charged by Chinese authorities with 15 crimes, including murder and illegal detention, according to state-backed news agency Xinhua.
    Mr Liu and his brother Liu Wei were the focus of attention as charges were laid among 36 alleged gang members for illegal activities over a 20-year period.

The prosecution is alleging gang members used violence and blackmail as means to seize significant economic interests in the Sichuan province.

It is the first official news on Mr Liu since his arrest in March last year.

Hanlong is best known in Australia for its unsuccessful $1.2 billion bid for control of ASX-listed iron ore hopeful Sundance Resources.

It is believed Mr Liu’s criminal group has amassed nearly 40 billion yuan ($7.32 billion) of assets since Mafia-like activities surfaced in 1993.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.