NTU 5.71% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

One cannot deny that 2015 has been a disappointing year for most...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    One cannot deny that 2015 has been a disappointing year for most in the share market including iron ores, oils, REE sector , etc. (traders are in a world of their own)

Anyone who comes in this forum with negativity i remind him of the saying ,
    " Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? " Taking advantage of the anonymity in HC does not make you look taller.

Most likely they come not to offer an alternative but to take out own frustration on others cause they cannot bare own pain.

My decisions to hold NTU were based on information gathered from the NTU management, and more so ,based on the trust of the Australian / China gov agreement .

It appears that Jien let us down because they failed to gain the approval from PRC. (China)
    Looking in hind sight ,PRC approval should have been the first and . not the last after FIRB approval .
    Did China intend to waste our time with delays ? IMO , Australian Gov should intervene and investigate this situation .Aus Gov.would be missing out on Royalties when needed most.

One can speculate, but reason is unknown at this point in time.

Northern Minerals’ board and management will continue to work on the 2016 business plan which will be announced to the market early in the New Year.

We have seen the white knight saving Lynas by reconstruction of the debts ,which in turn sent the SP from 3c to 14c and now sitting around 10c.

My Wish for 2016 is for NTU to find a White Knight ,in Japan ,Singapore , or the West to reduce the grip that China Gov got on the company .

Dilution can also mean lower percentage in holdings for the substantial holders.

It is not the end of the world .
    To all the holders and non holders of NTU alike i wish you all a Happy New Year 2016

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $38.78K 1.166M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 78618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 467750
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.