harmful impurities

1. 1,554 Posts.

1- The Gospels often mention the commandment of Christ about the parents - the father and the mother - but we find that Jesus himself does not abide by this command and these commandments, as we find him insulting his mother in front of people .

His mother asked him to turn water into wine at the wedding, , and he said to her: “4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

John 2:1-11

Dear reader, how can someone who has grown up on morals talk to his mother like that in front of a group of people????

We also wonder, is it appropriate for the mother of Christ, the “Christian and Pure Mary” to supervise the making of wine and distributing it among the crowd???

in spite of

Christ, peace be upon him, did not drink alcohol

According to the correct verses of the Bible

With regard to drinking wine, we read in Isaiah 5:22: “

22 Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks,

” And in Leviticus, 10: 8-10, we read: “

8 Then the Lord said to Aaron, 9 “You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, 10 so that you can distinguish between the holy and the common, between the unclean and the clean,

But the other verses that refer to the prophets and Christ drank wine, these verses are invalid because these verses were invented and written by unknown writers, in addition to Paul, who destroyed the original doctrine of Christ.

Dear reader, reflect on what the Qur’an said about Christ and his mother, where he said about his pure and chaste mother (42) And [mention] when the angels said, ""O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.

) (Al Imran)

This is Mary, not Mary, who prepares and distributes wine

Dear reader, reflect on what the Qur’an said about Christt, “ (32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. ” (Surat Maryam, verse 32).

Do not believe some verses in the Bible that aim to spread corruption by unknown writers whose goal is to destroy the message of the prophets and the message of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon them

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.