HGV 2.17% 4.5¢ hygrovest limited

schizophrenia and other paranoid behaviours from certain strains...

1. 800 Posts.
    schizophrenia and other paranoid behaviours from certain strains well that is a very generalised comment/assumption plus not materially correct as it would be more likely the concentration of THC than any particular strain that could help trigger the mentioned.
    I am of the opinion that some people are simply susceptible and or already have these behaviours/issues and no matter what they take, illegal or not, are/will likely accelerate their symptoms.

I speak from experience with friends when I say that some have smoked for 30 plus years with no such experience and others have had a puff and felt paranoid. These same people also avoid pain killers in a big way when injured and feel similarly and fall asleep from a Panadiene forte with myself able to eat the whole box with little pain relief and no side effects.

You may be able to relate to this as ex-military, sleep deprivation, used as torture and information gathering technique by military, also triggers similar side effects and this can be observed with training SAS type soldiers to their breaking points where their emotions are tested to breaking point with no two people handling it the same.

All of this is not dis-similar to some beating up their wife’s drinking alcohol, then some saying to much in jest under the influence, and others being totally fine waking up with a head ache, but just enjoying their night.

The masses have been fooled or hoodwinked as mentioned in the documentary for too long IMO and I personally would like to see, not only MM help the needed, but it become legal for all to make their own choices and remove the criminal element/cartel/money out of the equation.

IMO people are big enough and ugly enough to work out what floats their boat and what doesn’t with those that freak out simply not using it….choiceJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.464M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $796 17.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47128 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 51001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.