Hey Torque........................ This person recently stated...

1. 4,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    Hey Torque........................ This person recently stated (on a televised presentation - I thing the Nat Press Club- not 100% sure of venue-) that the Aboriginals were, something like - ": not getting much in benefit. Like Health - Education-Housing-etc ... and something needs to be done and the Voice was needed".

She could not say --- what the Voice would 'specifically do to get things right ' - but said something like ..' ...representation'

Maybe she needs to get up from behind her desk ---, seek info of what she is in charge of - take Albo, Chalmers, Plebs..., (not Chris- short circuit- Bowen, he is busy changing the Planet's Climate and stuffing up the OZ economy ? ) ', - get out to where some of the Aborigines live and:-

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHY -already has some, I would assume, 51 Depts Agencies etc and a budget (appx) of some + - $35,000,000,000, under her control - maybe- ? Does she not know that ?

Well well.... She is the -------------------- ' Minister for Indigenous Australians' Maybe she is not aware of that ?

Jacinta PRICE would chew her up and spit her out in any debate -----------period.

Jacina has FACTS from EXPERIENCE and should be the 'Minister for Indigenous Australians.'

This action by this Minister is a 'JOKE' in my opinion.

And as you say 'The Media' - most, again in my opinion, are a TOTAL Jokes ? Will the ABC do a special coverage on this subject. Nah. Have heard that they are buying up many 'new carpets' as those in their offices now are now too high off the floor -too much underneath !.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.