Hated by all.

1. 1,452 Posts.
    Mathew 24.

9. “Then people will hand you over to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name

Having been born a catholic I always wondered what Jesus meant by this scripture as I saw very little hatred directed at catholics for the cover up of child rape. After an extensive search of all religions I could clearly see that this hatred spoken of could only be the hatred that was directed at the Jehovah's Witnesses. Upon further investigation it was apparent that this hatred was totally unfounded and touched the levels of mass paranoia "But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me.John 15.21 ". Many people knock on my door. Mormons, Avon, salesmen & charities to name but a few. I open the door, I listen to them. If I'm interested I take it further, if I'm not I politely tell them so and say good bye. What I don't do is run a hate campaign vilifying them and tell lies concerning them.

During World War II there were conscientious objectors. Whether they were motivated by conscience or cowardice I won't judge. What I do know as an entire religion only the Jehovah's Witnesses refrained from fighting. Hitler told many witnesses that if they would renounce Jehovah they would live. I don't know of any that renounced Jehovah but there were a lot that had their heads cut off. That's right. The punishment that Hitler gave a Jehovah's Witness for not renouncing Jehovah was to be BEHEADED. So while these witnesses who were following the commandment of God and not taking up arms to kill their fellow man were being beheaded, we had German catholic priests blessing the German troops and on the other side we had English catholic priests blessing English troops. Both sides killing with the blessings of their gods. I understand and as we've seen on this forum not all witnesses have accurate knowledge. And the governing body are not immune from making mistakes. But as an entirety after searching for many, many years I have found no other religion that can even come close to the claim of representing Jehovah on this Earth today.

As we've seen on this forum once bible truths are given an almost palpable hatred arises to condemn those that give the message "In fact, all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted" 2 tim 3.12. One mod on here stated that she/he attacks Muslim haters on the threads. I often wonder where that support from the mods is concerning the Jehovah's Witnesses seeing as they don't cut off heads nor kill people in coffee shops. Many of the posts on this thread are just pure hate filled & vilifying of a religion that in my opinion does absolutely no harm & in fact only spreads the word of God. And that could only be a bad thing if you don't serve God. But then who you choose to serve is your business, but let's not fool ourselves and believe for a minute that the vilification & hatred towards Jehovah's Witnesses is anything but what it is, you doing the work of your master by trying to stop the truth from being told.

Mathew 24.14 Geneva bible 1559.

14 And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached through the whole world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.

Vilify & attack all you like. The inevitable can not be changed. This is a plan to save mankind that Jehovah has put in place for a very long time and we are about to see it's fulfillment. The best thing that you can hope for is to save the lives of your loved ones and yourselves by accepting the will of Jehovah and not fighting against your inevitable fate. But if you do wish to fight that is fine as well as isn't it written.. .

Revelation 6

15. Then the kings of the earth, the high officials, the military commanders, the rich, the strong, every slave, and every free person hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

16. And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rocks: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb,

17. because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.