BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Have you lodged your complaint yet?

1. 8,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2862

To borrow from JFK, "Ask not what your company can do for you - ask what you can do for your company!"

SH patience has been tested and I respect people's tendency to vent on HC...

Bottom line - there is nothing the company can do until the decision is handed down... but

There is something EVERY single BPH, BUY, MMR, and GBA shareholder CAN do, lodge a complaint!

How?

If you are a NSW resident, you can write to/email/call your local member irrespective of whether they are Red, Blue, Green, Teal or other. They need your vote and they care about your vote and they need to know you are not happy!

If you are not a NSW resident, you can write to/email/call:-

The Hon. Courtney Houssos, MLC, Minister for Natural Resources, NSW ([email protected])
    and/or
    Jamie Tripodi, Executive Director, Assessment and Systems, Mining Exploration and Geoscience, Department of Regional NSW ([email protected])

Feel free to use your own words but here are the things that I am not happy about:-

Why hasn't your Government made it's decision on PEP11?
    Now that the Bill banning pipelines has passed, when will you be making your decision on PEP11?
    Why has it taken over 6 months for you to make a decision on PEP11?
    Why is PEP11 still under assessment when you have had it for over 6 months and it has been previously assessed for the last Government?
    Why do you prefer expensive gas to come from the polluting Port Kembla Import Terminal over PEP11?

AND...

Everyone can write to their Federal Member, same deal, they need your vote and care about your vote and they need to know you are not happy!

Write/email/call your local Member of Federal Parliament

please copy in, or, write/email/call directly:-

The Hon. Madeleine King MP, Minister for Resources ([email protected])

Again, your local MP cares about your vote, needs your vote, and you need to tell them you are not happy!

Feel free to use your own words but here are the things that I am not happy about:-

When will you/Minister King be making a decision on PEP11?
    Why is it taking so long to make a decision on PEP11?
    You/Minister King promised it would not take 18 months as this would not be "fair", will you/Minister King keep your/her promise?
    Why isn't the Government encouraging new gas supply to lower energy costs when the cost of living going up?
    Why have/has you/Minister King let NSW delay their decision on PEP11 in the middle of a gas supply crisis?
    Why haven't you/Minister King used your/her power to ensure NSW gives their decision on PEP11 within 30 days?

I regularly read posts saying it's unfair that Zali and the other anti-everthings get a voice, now is the time to use yours!

Please feel free to post responses below when/if received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $106.6K 5.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 350000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 5797347
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.