AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

HCH - Emerging Company of the Year Award

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ok - so people following AVB would be aware that I hold stock in HCH but I have to say - how the heck can it be awarded "Emerging Company of the Year" Award by Diggers & Dealers?

Its been a very ordinary year for spec miners but here we have a company that has seen its share price drop from 25c to 10c in the last 12 months (and from 50c 2 years ago!) and suddenly it is declared to be not only the best "emerging" copper story, but the best "emerging" mining story in Australia.

I'm sure the AVB faithful are going to love that news. If nothing else it underlines that AVB are doing an absolutely hopeless job of getting their story in front of eyeballs.

Not sure who was voting, but it would have included judges that follow resources (obviously)...and yet they appear to be totally unaware of what AVB have done.

Or do they collectively have a different assessment of the viability and/or sustainability of AVB's projects?

Why - if AVB is as good as many here claim it to be - is it beaten to the punch by a company (HCH) that is in the process of signing away ownership (50.1%) of its flagship project (Productora), and has nowhere near the $$$s in the coffers that AVB does?

I'm sure I'm not the only one confused/surprised/intrigued by this little tidbit. Discuss....debate....prognosticate....
    Last edited by Agent Cooper: 07/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.