AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The best opportunities for avb is I believe ahead of us 1. Low...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    The best opportunities for avb is I believe ahead of us

1. Low cost per copper production is one benefit being in Brazil

2. Infrastructure in a respected mineral region

3. Undiscovered copper still yet to be found in other massive tenement

4. Have funding support from 3 entities - 2 funding arrangements yet to be confirmed - waiting for full licence

5. Stage 1 copper - 4 million tonnes in shallow open cut - low cost mining - 12000 tones and gold in 2015

6. Discovery company moving to producer in 3 quarters

7. Great people working on site with great deal of experience to develop stage 1 to 3

8. Is close is a sea port and will be able to transport product at lower cost

9. Heavy involvement with Glencorp will have an impact on supply demand equation and assist with production, distribution and customer demand.

10. Due to great fundamentals this company potential to be a take over target only increases every day it get closer to its dream of being a fully fledged producer

why wouldn't you buy it. Suggest you read all the announcements and do your own research. I have entered and exited avb for 4 years

my experience and knowledge of this company tells it is ready to move into undiscovered levels. It seems to be taking long than expected. That can make people fearful. I certainly hardly looked today. It has another year for this companies story to play out. The last two announcements were about getting some more ducks in a row. The big ones are about to be released soon. Life is about risks, and my buy is at 11c

the day to day is noise it's the long term picture that is my big show

I would be very surprised in a year time avb is 11c

trade 2 what is your investment philosophy will determine your buy price - do you want quick money - or do you want the big hill ride - every time it hits another 10c - another trailer of gold is added to your gravy train - we currently waiting for the 3 rockets to be fitted. It's taking longer than expected.

You not on the train -preparation meets opportunity - tickets are still available

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.