Excess money supply only benefits the benefactors. When you...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Excess money supply only benefits the benefactors. When you calculate gross interest on a 30 year mortgage for a new house it is not the people who built the house that make the money.
    Interest rates are deliberately kept low for longer for greater profits.
    The bubble and bust cycles only benefit the 1%. When you return to a backed currency money supply will be limited and this will have the effect of limiting inflation.
    The whole globalist idea of mega corps and cartels that suck up all competitors to limit competion has no positive for the population. Venture capitalists with a heap of low interest printed money are not your friend.
    I am saying excess, not all printed money, Govmnts would have to realy commit to a war, not just put it on a credit card. eg "where going to war and the cost of a loaf of bread is going to double"
    The new Brics trade currency will most likely will be pegged to the gold price. It will not be pegged to the amount of gold they have, however, they have enough gold to buy/sell to keep the currency stable.
    Look at the aussie dollar, it is pegged to US interest rates, therefore our economy is.
    Russia and the Saudis have just cut oil production, forcing fuel prices to head North, soon to be above $3L.
    We pay viva energy and ampol to stay in Australia even though they make massive profits. Why? its a cartel with political donor's. Same with electricity prices. Same with food prices.
    The western elite don't need any more money, it is all about power and control. Thats what the Ukrain war is all about but they got cocky and doubled down on stupid.
    Looking into the future I see the brics block benefiting from uninterupted growth, I see the west as a subservient
    conglomeration of zombie politics that try to stop that.
    My brain aches after 2 min of MSM.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.