AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The Blackrock Royalty deal will be completed. AVB will not buy...

1. 833 Posts.
    The Blackrock Royalty deal will be completed. AVB will not buy the royalty out.

I assume when AVB signed the deal with Blackrock, they made firm commitments and will be a long relationship. They came good with their money and also took up a huge chunk of the shortfall. They ensured AVB had enough money regardless of what the average retail investor decided. They are leveraged to AVB's success. The more AVB produce (more mines or increased production) the more money they make.

On top of that they are not just royalty leeches. They are Major Shareholders which is a rare thing when they said they are focussing more on royalty arrangements as opposed to directly investing in shares of a company. The idea of focussing on royalty play is that as long as the mine is producing, they will make money regardless of the margins (so long as the business doesnt go broke). By directly investing in AVB and also taking up the shares in shortfall, it does make AVB a unique case.

Source: http://www.smh.com.au/business/blac...lty-deal-to-boost-returns-20120801-23fl1.html

Happy to hold. These institutions didn't buy in at 8c only to sell out at 8.3c. They are looking at doubling or more at the very least.
    Last edited by Kinzu: 07/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.