LRS 2.17% 23.5¢ latin resources limited

I don't think it's accumulation, I think it is bots trading to...

1. 144 Posts.
    I don't think it's accumulation, I think it is bots trading to make 8%, 10%, 12% etc on these small micro cap stocks.
    It seems to happen to several stocks. For the price to be traded or accumulated, it needs to be driven down a little here and there, which these bots seem to very very good at.
    Think about it, & add it up!
    The way there is, or I should say, might.... be accumulation, is over many small trades, on many stocks, day in, day out, with little effort on anyone's part because a program can make money without paying broker fees like us poor schmucks! I'd like to see changes to dis-allow this but I know it aint gonna happen. I think it is more manipulation than accumulation, which in my view are quite different.
    The only way to win is to not be scared of the ups and downs that invariably occur due to the nature of investing in micro caps (and bots of course make matters worse). It's those people that chop and change their minds with their investment who are being exploited, but they chop and change to preserve capital, and who can argue with that! Patience and research are your best weapons to beat these pricks who have an unfair advantage, because there are no laws against it, and are not likely to be any coming soon.
    I think there is massive upside potential with LRS, but who would really know.
    Anyway, just my thoughts on what might be happening, but again, who would really know.
    Good luck fellow LRS holders.
    Looking forward to the New Year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $658.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $1.817M 7.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 404558 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 460997 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ 2838546
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.